Tuesday 21 August 2012

Scrapbooking: All work & no play


I love the teen angst papers by We R Memory Keepers. They're so full of movement and colours that are perfect for teenage boy layouts such as the one I've done above.

I inked the edges in black once trimmed to make them resemble the original edging of the sheets.
To make the white letters of the title stand out more I drew round them in blue.
I added stickers from the same set & a white piece of card I'd also inked around the edge, for the journalling.

I've only got a small amount of teen angst left & I'm really not looking forward to it running out, its so versatile. Having been released in 2009 its getting harder & harder to get hold of :(

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page K. I can see why you love those papers so much, they could be used for almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love the look of those papers too, fabulous colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good - when I popped by yesterday the photo wasn't showing and no it is! I have a few of these papers - they came inside a WRMK D-ring album (£3) from TKMaxx - must find some teen pics of the boys to use them with - if not I know where to send them ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...