There were a few events over Christmas that I didnt have photos for, or even all that much journalling but I still wanted to record them, so I tried a couple of new styles....
Finally I had 2 photos that needed very little writing, & paper that I loved that needed little done to it.
I mounted the photos onto the same kind of green that was used on the paper & then carefully cut out any of the design that they'd cover up. I highlighted certain details with glossy accents such as the frame for the journalling, the holly & the stockings.
Journalling added & that was all that was needed, the title was already there, as was all the decoration that was needed.