Sunday 12 May 2013

Scrapbooking: Ironbridge

I have divided pages but I actually prefer to do the same effect on a sheet of 12x12 paper so that the other side can still be used in what ever format I want.
I grouped together all the items I had linked with this day, a postcard, a map, a paper bag, and 2 photos. I then looked for journalling cards and paper that would match nicely. I added some washi tape with gears on to connect them all, adding a strip of yellow chevron & blue hexagons to a sheet of card to make it tie in with the others.

I cut the image off the bag with a circular die cutter, and the title off the map, using both of these to make the title 4x6.

I want to enter this into Shimelles challenges....
2. Use 4x6 photos
7. Use unexpected supplies (bag, postcard & map)
21. Divide your page




3 comments:

  1. ooh I love it! What are the papers you have used for this page? Really like the colours and the journalling bit with the bunting/flags is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your flag banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh another fab layout and we were there only recently so fabulous to be able to see the Ironbridge on someone else's layout!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...