Sunday 5 October 2014

A Heroic Anniversary

Where did September go? I know some of it went in a medicated haze while my system got used to my new tablets, then there was a fantastic crafty bloggers weekend away, trips out cycling, & so on & so forth.

Talking about the weekend away, here's one of the layouts I made while there.
I used the sketch from Scrapologys September challenge & was inspired by the colours of ironman, red & gold with black outlines. There's a lot of blue in the photo as well so I decided a bit of misting would bring this out nicely.

8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant surprise, I have to admire your wall papering skills :) Love this page, so colourful and bold but that soft misting of blue is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a fab surprise and must look pretty awesome - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layout K, thanks for joining in with the scrapology challenge.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvel-ous layout!
    Thank-you for joining in with the Scrapology challenge :)
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definitely a scrapbooking marvel - quite a hero in fact! (groooaaan!!)
    Yes, it is a really fun page & I love so many things about it - the little "ribbons" with pointy tails, the small photos, as well as the large one, the misted edge bits. My favourite (though it's an odd one), is that you've written the whole story directly onto the layout. I love that - it makes the whole thing seem more special.
    You actually are one of my scrapping heros, and this page shows why!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page - the huge pennant shapes are perfect and the lovely journalling tells a great story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now that is a lovely surprise - well done on getting it all done without him knowing. Cool wallpaper too!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...