Friday 27 February 2015

Sweet 16

Sometimes you get drawn in by a sketch, as soon as you see it you know you have to give it a go, this for me was the February challenge at scrapology.
All of the examples were beautifully feminine with lovely flowers, which wouldn't work with my lads or my style. I wanted something grungier, more teen boy to go with this photo from Zacks 16th birthday, so I went exploring my papers.

Teen Angst papers immediately grabbed me, as they usually do, with a few other papers and embellishments.

As most of my teen angst papers are now scraps the squares worked perfectly with them.

If anyone has any teen angst papers by We R Memory Keepers they want to pass this way, give me a yell as I've almost run out & love them ... or if you know where I could get some, I'd be really grateful.

7 comments:

  1. Love all the embellishments you've added to the page....they work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout - looks very similar in your house to in our house - completely engrossed in the gaming world LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are perfect aren't they - I don't have or i would have passed them onto you. Super page love all the embellies x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout, I love the colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with the Scrapology challenge. This layout is great fun. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page - my eye got drawn to that little orange sneaker boot! Glad he enjoyed his day despite the out-of-stock bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your grungy take on the sketch and how you have completely transformed it from a feminine style to one that fits the lads perfectly. Great use of all the layers too!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...