Saturday 26 September 2015

Pass the Page Blog Hop

Last weekend I was on the annual crafty bloggers weekend away. This is the fourth one held and we've created a few traditions along the way, one of which is Julies Pass the Page.

Julie organises the order we go in and sends the first person (me this time) a photo of her layout, that person uses it influence their page. A photo is then taken of that page & sent to the next person on the list, and so it continues until the end.

We had the great unveiling of layouts at the weekend away, & now we're sharing them with you :)

The blog hop starts at Julies blog before you get here

I loved the way Ju had written on the rays, actually I liked all of what Julie had done so used quite a lot of her ideas.

From here you should now hop on over to Jackys blog to see what she did with my page.

14 comments:

  1. Loved this page,K, and took a lot of ideas from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on Julie's page but you've very much made it in your own style x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to write the same as Fay...can definitely see Julie's influence but a totally you page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you recreated the (feel of the) rays and journalled along the lines as well. Great way to dot your i too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you used the rays here with the pp. The curl of fibre (from the tags) under the butterfly giving it a trail is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't really appreciated all the finer points of this until I've been able to have a good compare here online - yes, you've echoed the rays so nicely and the butterfly and the little swirl of twine, but give us the strong blue and yellow too. Great page :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I really liked the way she had journalled on the rays..I'm going to be looking out to see if that's a continuing theme or if it gets changed along the way..

    I love the yellow and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your yellow and blue rays.....in fact the whole layout! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours! The yellow and blue rays are fab! And the writing in the rays is very effective. Your pass the page looks so much fun, a great start to your lovely weekend away! I bet it's fun to see the progression through the pages! (popping in from Alexa's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great and I especially like how you've added the strong blues and yellows to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks great and I especially like how you've added the strong blues and yellows to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card love the layout and your colouring of the image is fabulous.
    remove background

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...