Wednesday 15 July 2009

Anniversary card

A couple of weeks ago my OH sent me the picture below to express how much he loves me, because the guy on it looks similar to how he did when we first started dating, & because he knew I would love it.


So for our 7 year anniversary yesterday I took it, altered it slightly - made her hair curly, removed the cross on her t-shirt, made the frame stop shorter at the right, & longer at the left. & finally added my own writing "I will treasure it forever".

I printed it, left it with a small white border, then stuck foam pads on the back, and attached it onto some black card, that I'd already stuck silver chipboard swirls in 2 opposite corners.

Here is the finished result:





1 comment:

  1. well as you know we have voted that this is cute but wierd in our house!! Very clever K xxx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...