Sunday 13 May 2012

Scrapbooking: Dream

With this page I tried to incorporate the types of things I think of with sleeping as its a photo of Kai tring to get Makka Pakka asleep (not the best of photos admittedly as its blurred), so I went with stars, sleeping birds, moon, a sheep jumping over a fence (i.e counting sheep), clouds (I dont know why, it just comes to mind when I think of sleep).
Its very unusual for me to put 2 busy/striking patterns together but I found they worked on this page.

4 comments:

  1. I've seen sheep depicted jumping over fences on clouds and the sandman is in the sky with clouds and they look so soft and fluffy and perfect for sleeping on, so perhaps that's where it comes from?
    Like your birds on the top and bottom of the strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely I adore how you've incorporated 'sleep' elements onto your page and how gorgeous is your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a cute memory to keep, a great thing to scrapbook even if the picture isn't quite right. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Cute photo and the papers work so well together. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...