Week 10 of 52 layouts step by step, with a few small alterations to make it fit my needs which I think is the best way to follow tutorials, to take them & run with them. The main alteration is the piece of acetate I used. Its attached to the page by tape hidden under the grey strips of card. By using acetate I could trace the outside edges of the children with marker pen & number them. Rather than putting journalling to the right of the image I put the outlines, I then wrote the "key" below, with each childs name next to their number.
I matched the colours with their uniforms, the bunting with the bunting behind them, and the odd bit of school stationary.
Obviously I've had to swirl up faces, school logos etc to hide the kiddies privacy, I'm sure you understand, but you do get the jist of the page.