Thursday 11 October 2012

Scrapbooking: The ABCs of Babysitting

I've lately been catching every bug going, as well as a prolonged case of Benign Positional Vertigo. Of course, being me, this couldn't be simply helped by using the Epley Manouvere combined with antihistamines, I developed a bad reaction to the medication which made me even worse.

Needless to say my brains been rather fuggy so I went looking for simple scrapbooking tutorials and came across "Now for something completely different" on UKScrappers, tutorials by Shimelle
I didnt need to think about layout, just the colours.

I started with February's, and enjoyed doing the layering effect of punch edged papers.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great sketch and punching. Cool colours too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous punching and I love that title :D

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...