Saturday 27 October 2012

UKS pre-crop challenge: Negatives

A challenge to use a negative from a die cut this time, layering & matting it up...
With the weather so grey and having to have the lights on , trying to get a nice photo of this card was rather hard, and I didnt manage to pick up the lovely details of the background paper at all, but this does give you an idea of what my card looked like.

The background is lilac with pale flowers, onto that I stamped the "Thank You" stamp and embossed with silver. I mounted the die cut piece of card above this on foam pads, before matting on purple card & onto the main card. I love these duo stamps & die cutters, another thing to add to my Christmas list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...