Thursday 16 December 2010

Royal Mail has a Black Hole for Blog Prizes....

....obviously I cant prove this but its the way things look.

I have been lucky enough to win a few blog prizes over the past couple of years but I would say only 25% arrive. Other parcels arrive fine so why not ones I've won on blogs? I'm sure we'd all come up with similar theories. I feel a bit embarrassed contacting the blogs about this & response ranges from being ignored to, "I'll see if I can send another" (which ""surprisingly"" never arrives also). Maybe I should start naming & shaming but then I would feel like I was being mean and doing something wrong. I cant help getting excited when I win something but have learnt to wrap it up in a pretty little box with a bow until the prize arrives. Never count your prizes until they've hatched arrived.

To end on a happier note, here is a prize I recently won from I Speak Melsh
The book Mel made herself, as well as the card and embellishment.
The vintage papers are gorgeous and I now really want to get some in 12x12 to use in scrapping.
As for the chocolate, nom nom nom, I made them last all day :)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I'm pleased it arrived safely! I was reading today about how mail is being delayed worse than usual this Christmas because of 'Royal Mail restructuring', and I'm still waiting for packages that I know were sent some time ago :-( But anyway, I'm glad you like your prize xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should write about blog candy never arriving but I have had exactly the same experience! I have some that should be coming but the rest I have been really unlucky with! Glad Mels arrived looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope you get your blog candies soon. Congrats on winning the lovely prizes from Mels blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...