Saturday 2 October 2010

Nightmare before christmas trainers

While looking around Primark I spotted a pair of trainers for £4 BARGAIN!! I loved the shape of them but not the pattern so I bought them with the thought of painting them.
So several days, strips of masking tape & layers of fabric paint later I had a pair of Nightmare before Christmas, Jack& Zero trainers.

I learnt masking tape is fab for getting lines straight & red marking pen will bleed through the paint no matter how many years I use, doh!!!

11 comments:

  1. these trainers are fantastic! I love your versatility when it comes to crafting you are soooo talented luv envious of Surrey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - my daughter would love these. You've done a brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! I'm with furrypig - love and am a tad jealous at your never ending arty crafty ability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just fantastic k! You are so talented xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I demand a tutorial on this for HMHF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, cheers guys!

    I shall have the camera ready at each stage when I next to a pair of shoes Liberty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG These are Incredible!!!! APPLAUSE!!!! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow K, they are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...