Friday 26 February 2010

Februarys BY2010 blog hop info



2 days left until our blog hop using the following sketch


and I am very excited to see what everyone has come up with.
The order will be:
http://clearingthebrambles.blogspot.com/

can all those joining in please put a link on their post to the next person in the chain and also put a full list incase anyone has got derailed along the way.

The blog hop will start on the 28th february at 11:00 gmt so could everyone please have their posts up before then, the post below gives details on autopost if you want to give that a try.
The draw for the blog candy will be held on the 29th.
Any questions please ask away in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think the link to my blog will go to the layout I do because I put the link to the original post about this challenge into mr linky.

    It should be http://socksandscrapbooks.blogspot.com without all the other bit.

    My fault - sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry, I should have noticed that myself, doh! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! can't wait! :) i thought it was today for some reason, I've had a nightmare!!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...