I have been given a Beautiful Blogger by Aly at Life's Laundry (thank you Aly :)
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
My List of 7 Things:
1. I was christened and raised CofE but found paganism at the age of 18 and chose to be a hedgewitch.
2. I force myself to be a positive person, if you can find the positive side of everything it helps makes the rough times easier to cope with.
3. I have an EXTREMELY sweet tooth and will happily eat demerara sugar.
4. I can fit my entire fist in my mouth but the dentist tells me I have too small a jaw
5. I would love to be thought of as an eccentric.
6. I like to prove a point, annoyingly so. (or as my OH is telling me over my shoulder, I Really Really have to prove a point)
7. I am ambidextrous, though I write with my right hand.
I pass this award on to the following people.
- Big H's World (some fabulous yummy stuff here)
- Blackdragon's Crafts (only recently discovered this corner of dark talent)
- Chatty Crafty Arty Pig (A mixture of crafts, homelife among other things)
- Color me Katie (A blog to make anyone happy)
- Country Heart and Home (talented cook, crafter & mother)
- Crafty Juju (Having recently become addicted to bracelet/jewellery making Julie has been sharing her wonderful makes ... which she also sells if anyones after a treat/gift)
- Creative Flourishes (Nicky always keeps me interested with trying lots of different techniques and crafting ways)
- Droplets in a Rusty Bucket (Amazing Card maker (among other crafts))
- Eat some more (Carmens journey with weightloss, she is doing AMAZING!! An honest and frank account)
- I speak Melsh (Mel cooks amazing dishes, is a fab crafter and shares an everyday account of her life with us)
- Its not Terrys, its mine (Another card making Guru)
- Savings now (helpful moneysaving tips)
- Subversive Myz (Oh boy do these crafty makes make me laugh!)
- Hand made heart felted (full of crafty inspiration)
- Rainmac's place (This ladies makes are always beautiful)