Thursday 21 June 2012

Scrapbooking: Stay cool in the pool


I enjoyed using kits last week, this was made up of the May 2012 CCW kit. I love how the blues reflect the water in the pool, and the yellow reflects the heat of the day.
I started off with the bazzil sheets as the background, I then cut around the patterned fancy pants sheets to leave just the swirl patterns. I layered it up with a square of white paper behind each piece, some of the fancy pants border and corner stickers before sticking them down. On top of these I added the photos and rectangles cut out of the fancy pants paper so that each side was mirrored. Finally I stuck on alphabet stickers for the titles, drawing round them in red pen making them stand out more, and used the same red pen to do the journalling.



3 comments:

  1. What perfect colours for your photos. Really fun pages - love them!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pages - lovely use of PP and border punches too .... and ANOTHER photo of you with your tongue out LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fantastic pages sweetie, love the summery feel of them!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...