Saturday 19 January 2013

Scrapbooking: 2011, the end... almost

At the start of 2012 I set myself the task of completing my 2010 album, and the 2011 one as well. On the last day of 2012 I was almost at that point, 2010 had been complete for a while & there was only a few siple pages left for 2011 - this included the back pages. A book has a beginning, a middle and an end, & so I think should a scrapbook page.

For my end pages, I know theres not much to be put on them so I like to use those pretty papers that are too beautiful to cover up or cut .... I have now started to look for just such papers to use.
Please excuse the appalling photos, it was dark almost all the time that week.
Dont you love that blue glitter, contrasting beautifully with the brown?

The tag was made & given to me by my friend Ruth in a handmade christmas swap .... sorry Ruth, I had to move the bell & cord to put 2012 on, though I did add it to the top :)

3 comments:

  1. great to see the tag used on a LO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never thought of doing end pages before, what a great way of using paper that's too pretty to put photos on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only just started storing my pages chronologically, after taking Shimelle's cover to cover class. I like the idea of endpapers, what a great way to use up those too-pretty-to-use papers! The blue glitter does look really stunning, and I like the alphas you chose for the date, they really stand out. x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...