Friday 18 January 2013

Scrapbooking: Hedgehog in Heels

I've said it before & I'll say it again, what is it with my kids nicking my heels when they were/are younger?
Note to Zack - you dont get away so easily, I have photos of you in heels & I'm not afraid to scrap them :)

Some of you may remember the hedgehog costume from THIS blog post, there are more photos of the outfit there. I played around with instagram on the photos a little bit before making this layout for a UKS challenge.
The challenge was to use the sketch given, a colour combination of brown & pink (hence why there's a lot of pink), a brad, and blossoms.

3 comments:

  1. How funny! I have lots of photos of the girls in heels. I love the colour combo plus the autumny embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the hedgehog post!!
    Great colour palette here and I love the photos.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, I love the leafy paper circle peeking out! x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...