Thursday 17 January 2013

Scrapbooking: Year Two

A couple of photos of Zack at the age of 6, on his way to school. A simple layout using mainly blue to reflect the blue in the school jumper.

I had a light bulb moment with the journalling paper. I've been wanting a notepad type punch, the ones that make it look like its a page ripped out of a pad, and I thought that kind of thing would be perfect on this page.
I looked through my other punches to see if there was another nice pattern that might go, when the idea came to me, I have a comb binding machine!!!! I took it out, punched the holes, placed it where you're meant to add the comb on & pulled so it ripped the holes open, TA DAH! just want I wanted :D
(No need to hide school name & logo as usual due to it having been knocked down & no longer exists.)

4 comments:

  1. Love all the blue here..and what an inspired idea for the "notebook" edge.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous layout, loving the smiley photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative thing to do! I'm impressed at your ingenuity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for how to make the notebook edge! I've been wanting a punch like that too. Unfortunately I have no comb binding machine either, but never mind, I'll survive! x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...