Tuesday 25 June 2013

Crafts & Cards: Colouring

This has to be one of my favourite cards that I've made. Lynne showed us how to make a lovely easel arch way card with a wedding couple in the centre. With no weddings up & coming I thought it would look nice with a swing under the arch way.
I embossed the archway with a brick embossing folder, the rose vines are florist wire with paper roses & leaves stuck on. I also used paper rose buds infront of the paper grass I used.
I used flower soft for the dirt under the swing & the small flowers around the edge of it.

I stamped a gorgeous girl on a swing & carefully cut her out before sticking the ropes to the card allowing it to swing freely, which it did when put infront of an open window.

3 comments:

  1. Wow K, this is really lovely! What a fantastic idea, either as a wedding card or the way you have done. Love the idea that it really swings too. Brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous K! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so detailed and one that I wouldn't want to sending the post as I would be worried it would get damaged

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...