Thursday 27 June 2013

Crafts & Cards: Glitz

I rarely use glitter, but that was the theme for this weeks lesson so I gave it a go.
This card looks like I spent ages colouring with glitter whereas it was so much simpler. The flowers are rub ons on a piece of white card. On top of this I stuck a sheet of double sided sticky and cut it with an oval die. I removed the top layer & sprinkled a fine glitter all over, This was stuck onto an embossed background. Where the embossing folder pattern ended on the paper I wrapped a ribbon around & tied a bow without adding a glittery patterned peel off.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that looks great it looks like it took you hours, despite assurances it didn't I must admit I'm not a glitter girl, think it has to do with the fact I have a boy! Hope you've had a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...