Thursday 24 March 2011

Black(berry) Beauty

I find it quite hard to think of titles at times so Ryan came up wit this one for me.
I'm not happy with where the journalling is, I think it needs to be higher, and written in brown .... a brown acid free fine line is on my shopping list, actually I only have 2 whispers pens & they are fab for journalling so whisper markers in general are on my wanted list.

I wanted to leave this page very simple as I think it makes the main photo stand out more that way.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo K and clever title :D Well done Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - gorgeous K - I like where the journaling is and wouldn't have thought of the colour of it without you saying! Hope you've had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very clever title, I struggle with that too :)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...