Sunday 15 May 2011

Framed Wipe Boards

This is a simple way of making wipe boards I've seen a couple of times around the net & thought it was a great idea.
I already had 3 silver frames so simply slipped inside some pretty purple paper that I'd put headers on in silver thickers.
I can now add any items onto any of the lists by writing them with a whiteboard pen straight onto the glass & wiping it off when no longer needed..... & the colours match the ones I'm planning on using in the kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really clever idea...and I love that you can make it match too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the idea and the swirly paper you've used. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous K .. What a FANTASTIC idea !! They are beautiful.
    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...