Thursday 8 July 2010

& so to bed

One of the creativity blog camp prompts was layers. I immediately thought of 3d decoupage but wasnt sure how to use it on a scrapbook layout, then it hit me I could layer up a photo.

While cutting it out I wasnt too sure if it would work & didnt actually like it until I had totally finished it.

I layered the picture up with foam pads & then matted it onto a piece of card I'd covered in glitter. I also covered the chipboard letters I jad with glitter as well. The background paper is bazzil which I covered in star stickers before attaching the photo. Finally I cut out a star & did my journalling on it and went round the edge with a ruler & silver pen to bring it all in.

3 comments:

  1. that is soooo cute and sweet would love to be nosey and read wot lovely journalling you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, don't you just love seeing your kiddies asleep, I do x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely, I love the layering

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...