Tuesday 27 March 2012

Cardmaking: Bye Baby Bunting

So I've saved my favourite to last & we've come full circle
 This card is a smaller version of the first bunting cards I showed you HERE.
 While making the bunting cards I thought how much it reminded me of a washing line, so I went with that idea & created a baby girl card from a sheet of A5 card.
& so we come to an end of my adventures with bunting, if you've missed any of my bunting posts you can please take a look back over them, you'll find links to each below.
A Bit of Bunting
A Bit More Bunting
Back to Bunting
Birthday Bunting

2 comments:

  1. K that's amazing, I've had a stack of those pegs for an age and never fathomed out how to use them because they are a bit bulky for scrapbook layouts - but this is a fabulous way of using them!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...