Thursday 5 July 2012

Scrapbooking: An Autumnal Walk.

This is my mint choc chip piece for The Summer of Colour (I know, I know I'm miles behind but I'm enjoying it & taking it easy :)
I chose the background paper first from a K&Co pad I have, then noticed the journalling tag (used in the top left corner) from CCWs November 2011 kit matched the pattern so very very well. As it was all in a kit I then knew the doillies paper would go very well as with the other journalling tags. I added thickers letters to create the title, and a couple of stags I found among my scrapbooking supplies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that piece, it's fabulous I've been doing mail art but dragged out some papers last weekend to try and do some layouts with the colour inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...