Friday 6 July 2012

Scrapbooking: Birthday Chef

On this page I tried to combine toe 2 main themes, cooking & trains. I found out a sheet of lined paper with trains on "perfect for journalling" I thought. I then picked out colours from this page, red & a dark turquoisey colour. I used a nestie to make a gap in the dotty paper to nestle the photo in as well as a sticker of words. I then cut a bit more out to mirror the red card I was adding onto the other side of the strip of paper. I could add a sticker into this gap as well.

To bring it all together I used the dotty paper to mount the photo of Kai & his cake on, after cutting both with nesties .... these border effects are why I like nesties so much.

When all stuck down the journalling fitted in nicely on the lined paper.. All that was left to add was the title, oh no! I'd run out of E's!!! so I turned an M round and trimmed the corner off, I think I got away with it nicely :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...