Thursday 17 February 2011

Cuddles

This page just wouldnt photo very well, but you get the jist of it. This is my newest niece Trinity, who my eldest wanted a cuddle with. As there wasnt much journalling & I felt the pictures pretty much spoke for themselves I decided on layering up the background, 1st a 12x12 sheet, & then a 10x10 sheet, making the blank surface less.

The 10x10 sheet is close to the colour of Trins suit without over powering it or making it the main feature. As Zack was also a main subject on the page I didnt want to make the page too girlie so avoided pinks, opting for more purpley colours & whites. The flowers in the corners are layered up flower shaped sequins & not only balance the page but also reflect the flowers to the right bottom of the page

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, and what a beautiful name!! Congrats on becoming an Auntie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...