Saturday 25 February 2012

Party Crafts - party hats

This week we were making party hats, I chose to set up a crown for Kai to decorate, a wall paper band with triangular card fastened.

I wanted a hat as well, normally I'd probably make a small top hat but with limited time I went for a tiara.
Simply a tiara shaped piece of card stuck to a headband.
Kai arrived & decorated his, while I decorated mine 

 Us in our crowns, His majesty King Kai, King of the Ben 10 flats & lego lands, & Queen K, Queen of the bright hairs.


4 comments:

  1. i will be inviting you to make the crowns for my 50th K xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun you both look fabulous, I love your hair it looks gorgeous and the tiara is ace! Glad you and Kai had such fun creating

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cool! The tiara suits you very well - you should wear one all the time! And Kai looks so special in his great crown.
    What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...