Saturday 31 December 2011

Another year over......

...well, nearly.
2011 brought a lot more scrapping, meeting & making new friends as well as old ones, new crafts were tried, some fell to the wayside & others continued. Its been a year of some ups & a few downs but nothing majorly bad for which I am thankful.

So what will 2012 bring to Ks Crafty Corner?
Well, I still need to show you a few of the Christmassy makes from 2011 so I'll be post about them this week
Ruth & I are bringing back Scrapinspire starting in february, a lil bit of scrap ispiration that we'd love you to join in with.
I have signed up for Kirstys "Just one Sketch Course". There's still time to join up, check it our HERE
Hopefully a couple of crafty meet ups
I shall be trying to take a photo a day, though whether I post them all will yet to be seen.
A lot more crafting :-)
As for the end of the world & the olympics ..... well, we'll see how these impact on my life, I'm sure it being a leap year will have more effect than them.

So, my dear readers, I wish you all a belated Merry Christmas & A fantastic new year, thank you for all your comments & support in 2011 & welcome you all to join me again in 2012.
(((big hugs)))
K xx

1 comment:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...