Saturday 5 June 2010

Creative Writer Blogger Award

The lovely Carmen over at Whoopidoo...ings has bestowed on me this award

what you trying to say Carmen :-O ;-p

So heres the rules
1. Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you.
2. Display the picture on your blog proudly.
3. Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know.

Hmmmm, lets see...

1. My brain likes to find patterns in things & as such I found GCSE maths fairly simple (I got an A in my exams)
2. I am very shy & retiring, almost to the point of being a hermit
3. I once saved a baby chincilla from hyperthermia & therefore its life by cleaning it up after it was born as its mother was too tired to.
4. I am a shopoholic
5. I'm a very organised person who hates mess.
6. I am teaching myself to be an optimist
7. I used to be a model

Some blogs I find the work inspirational, others I like to flick through the piccies, these 7 I am nominating because I enjoy READING their fab blogs...

1. Furrypig
2. DebCW
3. Aly
4. MRS JT
5. Choccy
6. Mel
7. Nicky

Anyone worked out the fact from the fiction?

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I believe ALL of them! Although - hmm, methinks the shyness one is a fib? I think you switched it round and did lots of truths and one fib! Loved reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award.I was going to say the same as Carmen.Go tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that theres 1 fib and its that you are a shopaholic !!! ( Thats me LOL)

    Choccy xx

    Oops just messed up one of the things i can put on mine LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. all are true except being organised, I do try but given a couple of days its all higgldy piggldy again, & as for mess, if it wasnt for tidying for the health (& sanity) of my family I'd probably live in a crafty mess, & only wash clothes/plates etc when I'd run out.

    Aly & Carmen - I'm terribly shy except when I'm protected behind a computer monitor. I literally have to force myself to go out or I would be a hermit.

    Choccy - I am totally addicted to shopping, I love it, just dont normally have the cash to fulfil it. I think we'd all guess you were fibbing if you said you hated shopping ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...